CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-25T22:02:05+00:002010 Hyundai Accent CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-25T22:02:05+00:00
- FRONT BRAKES @ __10____MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ __02___MM REMAINING-Drum
- IGNITION COIL – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- Test drive and run the monitors as required.
- We scanned the computer and have the following codes: PO455-Large EVAP leak PO497-Low purge flow PO304-#4 cylinder misfire. PO302-#2 cylinder misfire. Cylinder #2 has no misfire history. #4 cylinder has a history and is misfiring now. We checked the spark plug and it is fine. We checked power going not the ignition coil but no power coming out. Needs a ignition coil. We smoke checked the EVAP system and could not find a lark in that system. We also checked the purge valve and it is operating correctly at this time. We also recommend a air filter as well.
Anne L. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/24/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-17T22:02:17+00:002007 Hyundai Santa Fe CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-17T22:02:17+00:00
- FRONT BRAKES @ __8____MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ __7___MM REMAINING
Ken T. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/16/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-28T23:00:13+00:002010 Hyundai Accent CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-28T23:00:13+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- FRONT BRAKES @ ______MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ _____MM REMAINING
Anne L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/28/2020