- FRONT BRAKES @ __8____MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ ___8__MM REMAINING
- Remove and replace automatic transmission filter and gasket. Added fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Road test vehicle. Transmission pan is equiped with a reusable pan gasket, torqued trans pan bolts to factory spec.
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – F150,V8 – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- DIFFERENTIAL HOUSING COVER &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – F150,V8
- Confirmed door does not lock with the remote or with the door lock switch, door does lock and unlock with the key. Removed door panel and tested door lock actuator does not work. Used a noid light when the actuator is comanded to lock or unlock it lights up, confirming it has power and ground. Rec replacing door lock actuator on the driver front door. May come as a door latch assembly.
- Found a pastic tab has broken off that retains the spring for the fuel door, the spring holds the door shut. Rec replacing fuel door assembly.
- Took the hose off the windshield squirter and cycled the motor on, washer fluid came out of the hose. Plugged back into the squirter and nothing. Rec replacing windshield squirters then retest.
- P0345 Camshaft position sensor (A) circuit. Bank 2 P0349 Camshaft position sensor (A) circuit intermittent. Bank 2 Swapped Bank 1 and Bank 2 camshaft position sensors and cleared codes. Let truck run and both codes came back quickly. Unplugged sensor and traced wires back to the pcm and tested them, found they are okay. Found a TSB that states the alternator can have excessive ripple that can cause these codes to appear, disconnected the alternator and cleared codes and started, again codes came back. Tried a new cam positioning sensor with a new connector and same result. We have come to the conclusion the truck will need a PCM. After our extensive search through the dealer network we have found that this part is obsolete………………..
- This part is obsolete ……………………………………
Steve Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/14/2022