- Performed inspection, found valve cover gasket leak's leaking. Recommend new valve cover gaskets and intake plenum gasket be replaced.
- Performed inspection found no leaks in brake system. Tiny amount of air in system. Due to being intermitant issue suspect possible master cylinder internal leakage.
- Brian and customer drove car and agreed that the noise is coming from something in the console area.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – V6 Both
- MASTER CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Bleed Brake System. NOTE: Deduct .4 when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – V6 Bottom Cover
Irma M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/28/2022