2005 GMC SierraCRM Mitchell1 2022-05-06T22:02:14+00:00
- Change engine oil light on. No check engine light on at the moment, stored PO300 engine misfire code. Watched live data no misfires at the moment, history all cylinders have a lot of misfires. Rec oil change and start with replacing catalytic converters, they rattle and could be clogging causing a misfire.
- Found idler and tensioner making alot of noise and serpentine belt cracked, also found 3 exhaust manifold bolts broken and leaking 2 on the left side 1 on the right. Also found the catalytic converters are making a rattling noise. Rec. Serpentine belt, idler and tensioner. Both exhaust manifold gaskets with collector gaskets and new hardware and time to remove broken bolts. Also replacing both cats.
- DRIVE BELT TENSIONER -& IDLER Remove & Replace – V8,Gas – [Includes: Replace Belt (if necessary).]
- EXHAUST MANIFOLD – Remove & Replace – V8,Gas,6.0L Eng Left
- Once exhuast manifold removed found a crack forming under the heat shield. Rec replacing.
- Remove 3 broken exhaust manifold bolts as required. (This is just a estimate on time).
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – AWD Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
Fred K. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/5/2022