CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-25T22:02:01+00:002015 Nissan Rogue CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-25T22:02:01+00:00
- FRONT BRAKES @ __10____MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ _10____MM REMAINING
- The cabin filter was completely blocked with debris!! After replacing the filter the air flow greatly increased. The A/C evaporator may have some debris on it as well but it would require the complete dash to be pulled in order to gain access to the evaporator.
- Replace both front wiper blades
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Transverse Link,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Replace front brake pad linings and machine front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear shoes/Pads Install rear hardware, if necessary, machine drums or rotors, and adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
Bobby N. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/24/2023