CRM Mitchell1 2022-12-15T23:00:55+00:002012 Chevrolet Camaro CRM Mitchell1 2022-12-15T23:00:55+00:00
- FRONT BRAKES @ ___10___MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ __10___MM REMAINING
- The battery is checking out low.
- Replace front brake pad linings and machine front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear shoes/Pads Install rear hardware, if necessary, machine drums or rotors, and adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance. Note center vent temp Max Cool/High_________ Connect gauge set and advise of High and Low pressures @ 1500 Rpm. Ambient____60_________High__200_________Low__25________ Inspect Belts, hoses, fan clutch, and electric fans if equipped and advise of recommendations.
Kaden B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/14/2022