CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-02T22:01:12+00:002010 Mazda 5 CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-02T22:01:12+00:00
- We tested the head lights several times and ran the vehicle over the railroad tracks several more times and could not get the lights to fail.
Keveyon T. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/1/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-16T22:01:41+00:002007 Mazda CX-7 CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-16T22:01:41+00:00
- CHANGE ENGINE OIL,OIL FILTER,CK & FILL ALL FLUIDS,ROTATION AS NEC.,CK BRAKES,BELTS,HOSES,PSI
- Drain and refill the cooling system with the correct coolant since the old coolant is gone.
- ENGINE OIL COOLER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance. Note center vent temp Max Cool/High___39___ Connect gauge set and advise of High and Low pressures @ 1500 Rpm. Ambient____72______High___225___Low___38___ Inspect Belts, hoses, fan clutch, and electric fans if equipped and advise of recommendations.
- We charged the battery and checked the charging system The charg9ing system is at 14.2 volts which is perfect and the battery load tests good with a .2 AMP Draw which is just fine.
- We pressure tested the cooling system and found a slot hose to the turbo unit. (Cooling Hose). We replaced the 5/16 hose and pressure tested the cooling system and found no other leaks at this time.
George O. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/15/2020