- FRONT BRAKES @ ___04___MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ __04___MM REMAINING
- Both rear latch assemblies are worn and that is why it is not opening up all of the way. These are not regular hood lifts. They have motor's built in them.
- TRUNK / LIFTGATE SHOCK OR STRUT – Remove & Replace – Both
- Replace front brake pad linings and machine front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear shoes/Pads Install rear hardware, if necessary, machine drums or rotors, and adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
Cathy Q. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/16/2022