CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-03T22:02:30+00:002007 Honda Accord CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-03T22:02:30+00:00
- After our diagnosis we have found that the window master switch is the problem. It has a bad ground and that is why the other three windows are not working. We recommend a new window master switch.
- DOOR WINDOW SWITCH – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Engine,Front
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Engine,Side
- The A/C temperature vents have dual controls and were not adjusted. We adjusted the controls and at Lo Temp the readings are: 41.9, 37.4, 38.3, and 40.6 , these are good numbers at this point. Let us know if there is any other variation. We also replaced the cabin filter because it was very dirty.
Laura R. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/2/2020