CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-05T23:03:16+00:002015 Nissan Sentra CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-05T23:03:16+00:00
- P0456 Evap very small leak. Noticed fuel tank full check gas cap and was able to tighten it more. Smoke tested and no leak found at this time.
- The vehicle has a broken cooling fan motor because the actual fan has broken away from the unit. We need to replace the cooling fan unit first and retest the cooling system again after repairs.
- COOLING FAN ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace
Edwin P. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/4/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-18T23:02:04+00:002015 Nissan Frontier CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-18T23:02:04+00:00
- FRONT BRAKES @ ___6___MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ __6__MM REMAINING
- We scanned the vehicle and have the following codes: PO455-Large EVAP Leak- We performed a smoke test and found no leaks at this time. We did find the gas cap a little loose which could have caused the problem. We cleared the codes and test drove to run the monitors. We ran the monitors and no codes have returned at this time.
Mary W. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/17/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-31T23:02:50+00:002007 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-31T23:02:50+00:00
- Drain and refill transmission
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – In-Line4,Gas Engine,Right Front
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – In-Line4,Gas Engine,Right Front,Torque Mount
- PCV VALVE – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- We have found the PCV hose has collapsed, the right engine mount is bad, Engine torque mount bad, Upper, Valve cover gasket is leaking, and both inner CV boots sling grease.
Carlos M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/30/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-02T22:03:27+00:002012 Nissan Versa CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-02T22:03:27+00:00
- We scanned the computer and found no codes. We checked all the normal fundamentals first before preceding. We then found that the brake lights were out. (all 3). The brake light switch was glitching from on to off due to the brake light bulbs shorting out. We replaced the bulbs and found one bulb was shorting internally causing feed back through the brake light switch and then going to the computer. We replaced all three bulbs and no we have power under a load. We test drove the vehicle and it is driving just fine at this time. NOTE: the fuel has a TPMS light on and the fuel tank is empty.
Chuck L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/1/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-14T22:01:38+00:002008 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-14T22:01:38+00:00
- Check charging system and advise. Customer cleaned the terminals but it was dead again this moring.
- Replace the battery as required and replace the battery positive terminal.
Mario C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/13/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-17T22:01:36+00:002012 Nissan Versa CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-17T22:01:36+00:00
- Lube, Oil, and oil filter, Check all fluids, check undercarriage, check tire pressure, perform a brake inspection, and check the vehicle's charging system. Rote tires if necessary.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels to inspect the brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks and advise. Lining remaining is : Front (mm 04 ) Rear (mm 03 ) Rotate tires if Necessary– Check charging system and report – No Problems
- We scanned the computer and have a code PO444-EVAP Purge Circuit. We checked for vacuum leaks in then engine compartment and found a purge valve that had a vacuum hose barely connected. We connected the hose to the purge valve and retested with the scanner and is not working correctly. We cleared the codes.
Lauren S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/16/2020