CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-28T23:02:54+00:002005 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-28T23:02:54+00:00
- AXLE SHAFT – Remove & Replace – Both – [Independent Suspension. NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, this operation consists of removal and installation, dissassembly and reassembly of the Axle Shaft Assembly and replacement of the Axle Shaft.]
- Check for a transfer case leak and advise.
- DIFFERENTIAL COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – 1500 w/o Four Wheel Steering
- FRONT BRAKES @ __08____MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ __10___MM REMAINING
- Remove and replace automatic transmission filter and gasket. Added fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear shoes/Pads Install rear hardware, if necessary, machine drums or rotors, and adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- SPARK PLUGS -& Spark plug wires- Remove & Replace – V8
- TRANSFER CASE ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – 1500,6.0L Eng
Fred K. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/27/2021