CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-18T22:02:52+00:002013 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-18T22:02:52+00:00
- Check for a fluid leak in the right front corner of the engine and advise.
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – V8,5.0L Eng Lower Housing
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – V8,5.0L Eng
Christian R. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/17/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-16T22:01:16+00:002007 Ford Expedition CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-16T22:01:16+00:00
- FRONT BRAKES @ ___5___MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ __6___MM REMAINING
Susan P. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/15/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-21T22:01:59+00:002006 Ford F550 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-21T22:01:59+00:00
- FUEL INJECTOR – Remove & Replace – Each Additional – [Includes: Component test.]
- FUEL INJECTOR – Remove & Replace – One,Right Side – [Includes: Component test.]
- MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Component test.]
- We scanned the computer and have the following codes: PO281-Injector-7 PO263-Injector-1 PO275-Injector-5 PO098-Mass air flow sensor. We recommend the three injectors on the passenger side, mass air flow sensor, and then boost hose from the inner cooler to the intake that has a split in it.
Manny P. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/20/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-18T23:01:37+00:002005 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-18T23:01:37+00:00
- Customer requests we install a new updated EGR cooler unit.
- FRONT BRAKES @ ___6___MM REMAINING REAR BRAKES @ __7___MM REMAINING
- FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace – F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty,V8,Diesel,6.0L Eng Both – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- We scanned the computer and have the following codes: P0611-Fuel injection control module P1000-OBD2 System Incomplete P1378-Fuel injection control module supply voltage. We removed the FICA unit and disassembled the unit. We have found that the old unit has burnt up internally. That is why the 50 amp fuse kept blowing. We installed a new unit and programmed it to the vehicle. Then retest the vehicle and now no codes are present at this time.
John A. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/17/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-24T22:01:35+00:002008 Ford Econoline CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-24T22:01:35+00:00
- BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Main Heater
- We have diagnosed the problem to be a faulty blower motor assembly.
Bobby R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/23/2019